Well, it's that time--our Spring Sweat Lodge is upon us, this Saturday, May 14th. What a way to close out the month. Here are the important details so note them in your calendar:
Several have been to the lodge, many haven't. This is a powerful moment of self-surrender, meditation, and cleansing. Some choose to do a light fast the day before and morning of; that is entirely up to what your spirit speaks to you. Whatever the case, PLEASE DRINK WATER EVERY DAY THIS WEEK, and especially on Saturday morning. The lodge cleanses toxins and water is the conduit.
Bring a journal and a writing instrument. Powerful revelations come via the Lodge experience, and you don't want to pass up this chance to connect with Source in a self-instructive way.
If you have a personal token (necklace, crystal, bangle, etc.) that symbolizes power to you, bring it and lay it on the altar. Nothing supercharges your physical tokens like the altar of a lodge gathering! Rev it up and take it back home with you.
If you haven't been before, read up on the lodge experience here:
Keep in mind that every lodge is unique, and much has to be explained rather than experienced, but this is a good primer.
Here is the schedule. If you are driving up on your own, please keep in mind start times.
Saturday, May 14th
9:30 am- Meetup for Caravan at Coleman Park Community Center
(On-site check-in contact: Alicia Haymer (615) 569-0924)
10:00 am- Depart for the Little Estate, 820 Southside Road, Cunningham, TN 37052 (approximately 65 miles from Nashville)
11:15 am - Arrival at the Little Estate. Park around the circle to the right and as directed.
12:00 pm- Women's Circle and Men's Circle, Preparation of the lodge and fire, consecrations
2:00 pm (approximately)- Lodge begins.
WHAT TO BRING:
* White clothing (preferred) to sweat in and/or light neutrals. Tank tops/sports bras/shorts/wraps. You will sweat and be drenched so no heavy clothing.
* A towel (or 2 if you want to bring one in the lodge with you)
* Fruit, Snacks, Trail Mix, etc. (We'll set up everything on a table)
* A financial offering, if able, of any amount. There is never a charge for a Sweat Lodge. We bring a gift to leave with the Littles who are kind enough to have provided their home for this experience. :-)
* Bundles of Wood. Toss a few logs in the trunk or stop by the store and grab a bundle, again, if you are able. A good fire is essential.
* A change of clothes. You'll be home in time to shower and hit the bed at home, but you'll want to change out of your sweating clothes.
* Journal. Between rounds we'll be finding quiet space for contemplation.
* An open mind. You will be right where you need to be, always.
We've got a fairly accurate count (we needed it to build a lodge to accommodate), and we know that some of you are bringing along a friend or two. It's all good. If you are driving up later, just be mindful of getting in as early as possible. The Lodge experience begins before you enter it.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday, and of course, on Sunday! This Sunday is dedicated to Prince, and i'll be presenting the ancient historical story of The Third Eye. What a weekend!
All of this is now posted in the Infinite Portal at www.myIF.org. If you haven't logged in, do so and keep up with the Infinite World.
Have an amazing week of accomplishment, peace, love, and joy..